All courses start every Monday without exception, students should arrive at
9.15 am on their first day to take placement exam ( or oral examination).
|January 1st.||New Year|
|Mach 21st.||Benito Juarez date|
|May 1st.||Labor Day|
|September 16th.||Independence Day|
|October 12th.||Public Holiday|
|November 20th.||Mexican Revolution|
|December 12th.||Virgin of Guadalupe|
Please add a 5% discount to all fees below as stated for courses over 4 weeks.
You get an extra 5% discount if your course is 8 weeks or more
Remember group courses are inclusive of Spanish lessons, yoga and cooking/ dancing lessons.
* Minimum of 1 week ($150usd).
* 4 hours per day, 20 per week. Plus 1 activity a week: e.g. cenote, yoga,cooking,dancing class. Discount if you book many weeks.
* Minimum of 1 week.
* 6 hours per day, 30 per week. Plus 1 activity a week: e.g. cenote, yoga,cooking,dancing class.
* Minimum of 1 week. Standard + 10 private lessons per week.
6 hours per day, 30 per week .Plus 1 activity a week: e.g. cenote, yoga,cooking,dancing class.
* Minimum of 1 week ($142.5usd). They are placed separately with specialized teachers.
* 4 hours per day, 20 per week. Plus 1 activity a week: e.g. cenote, yoga,cooking,dancing class.
|Every Week||1||1||See below|
* Price per hour. Minimum 5 lessons per week.
* $90usd- 5 hours. $180usd -10 hours. $320usd - 20 hours. $520usd -40 hours. ***Hours taken in a single week.